Occasionally, available positions at Trinity Children's Center will be posted here.
For the most up-to-date job openings, please reference https://www.schoolspring.com/ and use the search feature.
Please apply to jobs through the School Spring website.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and education for young children ages 3 to kindergarten entry. Enrollment is offered to all families and will always include children with special needs and those with a broad range of socioeconomic and culturally diverse backgrounds. It is our intent to nurture the healthy development of young children and to strengthen and support the families from which they come.
Job Purpose Summary
The Lead Co-Teacher is responsible for the care and education of a diverse population of young children, ages 3-5. The Lead Co-Teacher is responsible for creating a warm and nurturing relationship with each child, designing an environment that stimulates curiosity and celebrates diversity, and utilizing a dynamic, child-centered curriculum that is grounded in hands-on exploration and play. Using observation and assessment tools, this position is responsible for documenting each child’s growth and learning in relation to his or her developmental level and the Vermont Early Learning Standards. These components should fall in accordance with the goals and beliefs of TCC as a collaborative, strengthening families, therapeutic early childhood education center.
Required Experience and Credentials
- Experience in early childhood education
- Experience in early childhood special education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Education or Early Childhood Special Education
- Valid VT state teaching license with an Early Childhood Education and/or Early Childhood Special Education Endorsement
- Approved Fingerprinting through the Child Development Division
- The completion of Online Mandated Reporter Training through the CDD
- CPR & First Aid Certification
Please apply at